Sunday, October 2, 2011

A to the mazing

So I got off work yesterday and Ben made dinner for me...which was absolutely delish. I am so lucky to have found such a sweet guy.









Life hasn't been to eventful these last couple days which, I will take the non happenings over the bad happenings any day. Ive had the pleasure of reading quite a few photography magazines and have found some inspiration, ideas along with photo tips and techniques on both the shooting and editing sides so I am pretty excited. There are a few "project" ideas so I shall pick one today and get started.

 On a slightly different topic: I entered some photos into a competition I randomly happened upon one day. It was free to enter and the winners receive a shirt woohoo, in all seriousness I wasn't too concerned about the whole thing but have found myself checking my email constantly to see if Ive received any good news. It would feel great to have my one of my photos selected but there were over  6 thousand entries and alot of great talent so I am not getting my hopes up.



No comments:

Post a Comment