Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween!

 See how awesome I am about keeping up with posts and journaling......(too bad text does not easily convey sarcasm). Anyways, back to reality, today marks the one year milestone for Ben and myself. It really doesn't seem like such a long span of time has lapsed since our first encounter with the Palace Cafe.
 Lets see, what has happened over the past few weeks...well Darren acquired a nasty case of pink eye, my job has become rather cumbersome which is a travesty because I used to love it. Really those are the two biggest things that come to mind off the top of my head. I have been rather lazy on the photography front which is also rather disheartening. I just haven't had much of a drive.

So we decided to partake in the halloween festivities today by pumpkin carving and painting. I rather enjoyed it and despite all of Darren's whiny-ness I know he did too. I also stewed some of the pumpkin meat and pureed it and am thus going to bake pumpkin goodies. I absolutely love the smells that come out of the kitchen this time of year.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there my-art-indulgence information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO
    https://bit.ly/3eDjmZV

    ReplyDelete