Wednesday, September 28, 2011

And So It Begins

 So I have made several attempts throughout the existence of my being to keep a journal and dialogue the trials and tribulations of my day to day life but have failed miserably. My latest attempt made it to a whole two entries before shriveling away from existence. I'm not really sure where I am going wrong in the whole process, I always have the intention of writing in it but end up just making excuses as to why its "not the right time", mostly just because I feel like I need more privacy or I'm busy chasing a two year old (note cute kid to the right). So thus my online blog is born. I came across the Artful Blogging magazine and became immediately inspired and excited. Ive considered keeping a blog for a while now but that gave me the push that I needed. I now have an outlet for my emotions and a place to display my photography so its a win win situation. Hopefully it may inspire or touch someone else as well.

2 comments:

  1. nice post….your little boy is a cutie…. thanks for following my blog. i look forward to seeing more posts and images from you blog…cheers!

    ReplyDelete